Customers May Also Consider This ...
- About this Search
- Your assigned private investigator
will search for registered vehicle owner name and address (if permitted by state) form the License Plate (tag) number you provide.
Report may include also lien holder, and the Vehicle Identification (VIN) number.
- How to Order
- Enter both License Plate Number and State
- Select DPPA Purpose.
- Results Typically Include
- Registered owner name
- Registered owner address (some states, California for example, prohibit release of address information)
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Lien holder, if any
- Result may vary for different state dues to differences the laws
- Cost of Search
- $87.00 for most states
- Cost is higher for CA, CT, PA and VA. Select State to see the price.
- THIS IS A NON-REFUNDALBE SEARCH. If License Plate is not valid or not currently registered in the state requested, you will still be charged. It is your responsibility to enter License Plate numbers exactly. Fees paid cover investigator research time and expenses (including any DMV charges).
- Avg. Turn Around
- 2-5 business days.
- Several states require investigator to mail in requests. Other circumstances may also cause your search to take longer. NJ may take up to five weeks.
- Additional information described in terms of service.
- New customers, please add 1-3 business days for required verbal verification of your new account.